Joe Biden is pushing for stricter gun laws, and many of his ideas are already in place in California and Chicago, where mass shootings are common. California is ranked first.
Criminals have no issue getting weapons because they don't allow the law get in their way. Law-abiding folks find it nearly impossible to buy a gun because they follow the law.
Kyle has received a lot of backlash for killing two people and critically injuring a third. He was acquitted on the grounds of self-defense. That only added to the vitriol directed at him. He was labeled a mass murderer and a white supremacist.
Now, he's suing them all, including Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. This guy is going to make a lot of money because of the false information that was spread through the mainstream media. He was accused of killing two black men, yet all three men were white and had criminal records.
In a recent video, Kyle Rittenhouse filmed himself firing a machine gun. Then he gives a thumbs up and says, “Joe Biden, you’re not coming for our guns.” “Come and take ’em, Joe.”
Come and take ‘em, Joe. pic.twitter.com/MyNmqh7LeP
— Kyle Rittenhouse (@ThisIsKyleR) June 6, 2022
People who saw the video had very varied reactions to it:
First the lefties who went nuts said things like this:
- “Is that a THREAT against the lawful PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?”
- “How about you go join the military like other Americans who want to legally shoot people. …or do you not like the potential of someone shooting back?”
- “What happens when a racist judge and jury let idiots go free.”
- “President Biden has far more important things to do then [sic] to worry about ‘taking’ deadly playthings from a small-in-the-pants moron who doesn’t know his ass from his elbow.”
- “This definitely flirts with threatening a sitting president. Firing off 100 rounds in 3 seconds and immediately bringing up the president of the United States in a propaganda video?” The user added “SecretService” and “POTUS” hashtags.
- “F*** you, you little piece of s**t. MURDERER!”
At the same time, there were others who praised Kyle:
- “This kid has more heart than all the Texas police force combined.”
- “If someone were pointing a gun at you, and you had a gun in your hand, you would’ve shot them, too. It’s called saving your life from a potential criminal/deadly threat.”
- “He is not a murderer; in fact, he is a hero, one of the greatest of the last decade who defended himself from violent thugs who were destroying a community. Honestly he deserves the Medal of Honor to serve as an example for every American.”