A 6-year-old girl in the UK "nearly choked" on a chicken nugget from McDonald's, according to her mother, who said she found parts of a surgical mask "baked into it." the mother also said "I had to put my finger in her mouth to make her sick and it came up all speckled with blue,"
The mom said that she quickly went back to the McDonald's to talk to the managers complaining about the Mcdonald’s chicken nuggets, claiming that they had refused to apologize and kept serving them.
The fast-food joint has since released a statement claiming that staffers did indeed apologize, and offered a full refund to the mom and asked her to return the affected product so they can further investigate the matter. A McDonald’s spokesperson added, “We are very sorry to hear about this customer’s experience. Food safety is of the utmost importance to us and we place great emphasis on quality control, following rigorous standards to avoid any imperfections.”
According to WayneDupree
A mother from the United Kingdom was just left horrified after her 6-year-old daughter choked on a face mask that had been baked into her Chicken McNuggets at a McDonald’s restaurant.
“I thought, ‘What on earth is this?’ ” Laura Arber, 32, wrote in a Facebook post that has since been deleted. “We have just come out of a pandemic and there is a face mask in my child’s chicken nugget!”
Hampshire Live reported that Arber had taken her three children to McDonald’s for dinner at around 6pm on Tuesday night. They then returned home to enjoy their meal, and all seemed to be going well until Arber’s daughter Maddie started choking on the couch.
“I put my fingers down her throat to loop it out of there — and she was just blue with the sick,” Arber recounted. She added that she quickly found fragments of the disposable face mask in two of the 20 fried chicken pieces, with them being “cooked into it, like a part of the mixture.”